Saturday, February 7, 2009

Arianna

For those of you behind on pop culture and youtube like myself, this one is a must see.
#1 www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g (to appreciate #2)
#2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CU2JhYM8tY 

Inspired by Trina's blog post about her friend Sarah, a stoke survivor, I wore a red dress to the hospital yesterday. Yesterday was "wear red to raise awareness about heart disease in women" day. It was a balmy zero degrees in NH, so I wore a pair of jeans underneath it. Before I ran out the door, I called Mom, woke her up, and bribed her. I said, "I'm wearing a red dress over jeans to class today and I look like an asshole. In exchange, I would like you to do your lake walk." 

It worked. She x-country skied instead, which is way more fun, and she fought heart disease in in the midst of it. Yeah Mom!!!

I've got to go for now. It's time to make a spice cake for Kaytee's birthday (roomate).

No comments:

Post a Comment